Radial SB5W WallDI Wall Mount Direct Box
Radial SB5W WallDI Wall Mount Direct BoxDetails
To help reduce cable clutter on stage or in the studio, Radial decided to create a Stereo DI box that can be mounted on walls. It is a simple solution to a common problem and is very easy to implement. It easily fits into standard light switch electrical enclosure and employs a Decora wall plate cover for the fit and finish. The WallDI does not require local powering and easily connects to your laptop or smart phone. Controls include mono and ground lift buttons as well as a level knob.
Product Ref: 43260View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SB5W is a stereo direct box that fits inside a standard light switch electrical enclosure and has a Decora wall plate cover for the fit and finish. As the design is fully passive, no local powering is needed. Choice of RCA or 3.5mm mini TRS inputs make it easy to interface to laptops and iPhones. A simple level control sets the output. This is augmented with a set & forget switch to sum the stereo audio file to mono plus a ground lift to reduce hum and buzz caused by ground loops that often appear when interfacing computers and video projectors with professional audio equipment. Connections from the SB5W are made with simple screw-down terminals and tie wraps for strain relief. Made in Canada from 16 gauge steel, the electronics are fully enclosed in a metal casing to reduce susceptibility from outside magnetic interference.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.