Radial Decoder Self Contained MS Interface
Radial Decoder Self Contained MS InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 58220View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Mid-Side Interface
The Decoder begins with three XLR inputs with input-1 for a center mic, and input-2 (a) for a single output figure 8 mic or 2 (b) for those using two cardioid mics. Individual on-off switches and level controls for all three inputs are conveniently located on the front panel. A recessed 48V phantom power switch may be activated to supply DC for condenser microphones. A high-pass filter may also be engaged to eliminate excessive low frequency rumble and improve stereo focus. When using two separate microphones to create a figure 8 pattern, a 180° switch is engaged to reverse the polarity of mic 2B. Top mounted selector switches enable the Decoder to be used with microphones or line level sources when applying MS imaging to pre-recorded tracks.
Robust and Durable Construction
As with all Radial products, the Decoder is made from 14 gauge steel to handle the abuse of being on the road. A unique book-end design creates a protective zone around the front panel switches and potentiometers keeping them safe from overzealous roadies. The internal I-beam construction is tremendously rigid to assure the sensitive internal PC board will not torque - thus preventing premature development of cold solder joints.
- Mid-Side Stereo Recording Interface
- MS Stereo Capturing with 2 or 3 Microphones
- Line / Microphone Level Switching
- High-Pass Filters
- On Board +48V Phantom Power
- Stereo XLR Outputs
- Rugged Steel Housing
- Made in Canada
- Inputs: 3 x XLR
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Controls: 3 x Gain, 2 x HPF, 1 x Link, 1 x 180°
- Housing: 14 Gauge Steel
- Power Requirements: 15V DC (Sold Separately)
- Height: 8cm
- Width: 20cm
- Depth: 10cm
- Weight: 500g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.