Red Sub i7 64bit Audio Rack-Mount Computer
Red Sub i7 64bit Audio Rack-Mount ComputerDetails
This Core i7 (Quad-Core) Red Submarine Audio PC combines powerful, reliable and virtually silent performance with an elegant and stylish aesthetic. Using our many years of experience providing PC audio workstations in combination with the latest technology, this Intel Core i7 system is designed to be the perfect partner in creating professional audio productions.
Product Ref: 49879View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Intel® integrated graphics also supports the use of two TFT monitors (1 VGA & 1 DVI), which is ideal for those running multiple audio editing applications.
All our systems have been proofed for component compatibility to ensure maximum reliability to the end-user. We also offer a full testing and configuration service as an optional accessory; this includes the installation and configuration of any software/hardware you purchase with your Red Sub PC, along-side a general testing of the system before shipment.
If you want to listen to your creations through studio quality speakers, we recommend the excellent KRK Rokit RP5 G2 Active Monitors - compact in size, but offering the clarity and response of much higher-priced models.
Why not add a MIDI controller keyboard such as the Akai MPK49 and explore the world of electronic music production? The MPK49 features 8 Sliders, 8 Knobs and 12 MPC-style pads which come with preset mapping for Cubase, Ableton and Reason among others.Specification:
If you require us to install your purchased software and audio interface, you can select the 'System Setup - Configuration & Test Service' from the 'Optional Accessories' list below. If you are comfortable installing and configuring the system yourself, then simply do not add this service to your basket.For more information or advice you can call our technical sales team on 0843 155 0800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 28 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.