Reloop Tape USB Mixtape Recorder
Reloop Tape USB Mixtape RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 69370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- USB mixtape recorder with a retro tape look
- Direct recording of mix sets on USB sticks or external USB hard drives
- Connection of line and phono sources; e.g. mixer or turntable
- Easy operation without complicated settings
- Converts analogue vinyl into a digital format, with a dedicated turntable grounding post
- Direct recording as MP3 files; no computer required
- 3.5mm stereo jack input; including RCA-to-stereo jack cable and turntable grounding
- Hi-speed USB port; suitable for USB sticks or USB HDDs
- Switchable recording quality; 192kbit or 320kbit
- Numerous status LEDs; power, USB, record, signal/peak
- 3.5mm thru connection for signal routing; convenient when the mixer doesn't have a record function
- Various design sticker sets included
- Mains connection with universal power adapter included
- Input: 1 x Phono/Line 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Output: 1 x Line 3.5mm Stereo Jack (Thru Port)
- USB: Output for Sticks and External HDDs
- Grounding: GND Screw
- Dimensions: 103mm x 14mm x 65mm
- Weight: 59g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.