Rode K2 Condenser Valve Microphone
Rode K2 Condenser Valve MicrophoneDetails
The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
Product Ref: 7994View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At a past Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines have voted the K2 the "Best Studio Microphone."
"...a very good balance of price and quality control" Sound on Sound Magazine
"How does the K2 stack up against the C12/U47 yardsticks? ...RØDE can hold its head high in such lofty company." Audio Technology
"The K2 is a perfect all-rounder for studios large and small with Tube technology that you would expect from a unit 10 times its price" 12am.com.au
- Large capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting.
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class 'A' valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardiod to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- Power: Dedicated power supply (110 - 120 V/220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Continuously variable multi pattern - Omni, through Cardioid to Figure 8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: >81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise:
- Maximum SPL: 162 dB (@ 1 THD into 1k ohm)
- Maximum output voltage: +30 dBu (@ 1 THD into 1 k ohm)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Weight: 815gm
- Accessories: Case and shock mount
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.