Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack
Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording PackDetails
Product Ref: 15679View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The RODE NT1 - A has become an industry standard. The 'world's quietest studio microphone' delivers the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only featured on some of the most expensive microphones.
Now available at Gear4music in the Complete Vocal Recording Solution this NT1-A package includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings. The RODE NT1-A microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20' cable, dust cover, an instructional DVD with useful recording tips and of course RODE's industry leading ten year warranty.
''Immediately upon receiving the NT1-As I started using them for recording vocals and guitars and I haven't looked back. I have yet to find an application where these mics didn't sound good.'' - Rob Schrock, Electronic Musician.
''It is well suited to a wide range of recording tasks, and is built to a high standard of manufacture... If you don't like hiss building up in your recordings, courtesy of noisy mics and preamps, have a listen to the NT1-A - you won't hear a thing.'' - Andy Stewart, Audio Technology.
- Large 1'' capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A-Weighted)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser microphone (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode here
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET Impedance Converter with Bipolar Output Buffer
- Capsule: 1''
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ Load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7mV
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1V/Pascal (25mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dB A-Weighted
- Output: XLR Connector
- Power Options: Phantom Power; P24 / P48
- Weight: 326g
- Dimensions: 190mm x 50mm x 50mm (H x W x D)
In The Box
- 1 x NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1 x SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- 1 x 6m XLR Cable
- 1 x Microphone Dust Cover
If you're looking for a more complete set-up the NT1-A microphone pack is also available in a bundle with additional USB audio interface and Sennheiser closed back headphones - Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Bundle.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.