Rode NT1-A and Alesis iO2 Vocal Recording Bundle
Rode NT1-A and Alesis iO2 Vocal Recording BundleDetails
This complete recording solution gives you everything you need to make studio-quality recordings using your computer.
Product Ref: 31045View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Using the legendary Rode NT1-A Condenser microphone, you can capture your vocal and instrument performances with the utmost clarity. The amazing M-Audio Fast Track USB Audio Interface will ensure that the signal gets into your computer Finally, you can monitor your mix using the fantastic Sennheiser HD-201 Closed Back Headphones.
This bundle includes:
- Rode NT1-A Vocal Pack
- Alesis iO2 Express 24-bit USB Audio Interface
- SubZero SZ-7080 Studio Monitoring Headphones
Rode NT1-A Vocal Pack
Now available here as the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution' this NT1-A package now includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings - the world's quietest studio microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20' cable, dust cover, an instructional DVD with recording tips, and of course RODE's industry leading ten year warranty.
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- SM6 shock mount
- Pop Shield
- High quality XLR cable
- Mic Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
Alesis iO2 Express 24-bit USB Audio Interface
The iO2 EXPRESS is a compact audio-recording interface for home, project and portable studio recording setups. This two-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems enables users to record at up to 24-bit resolution for input into virtually all DAW, recording and performance software.
- 2-input, 2-output audio interface
- Compatible with most popular recording software including Pro Tools M-Powered 8 and GarageBand
- 24-bit/48kHz professional sound quality
- Plug-and-play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- RCA stereo speaker outputs
- Output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- Direct monitoring button
- Includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essential software
- Powered by USB Connection - No power adapter required
SubZero SZ-7080 Studio Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.