Rode NT4 Stereo Condenser Microphone
Rode NT4 Stereo Condenser MicrophoneDetails
X/Y Stereo Multi-Power Studio and Location 1/2" Condenser Microphone. The Stereo wonder. The NT4 solves the age-old problem of stereo recording by eliminating the need to purchase matched pairs and the associated complex set-up bars and adaptors to get professional results.
Product Ref: 4837View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a fixed 90 Degree X/Y configuration and perfectly matched stereo condenser capsules, the NT4 lets you record any source with immaculate stereo detail.
The NT4 has a 128 dB dynamic range, 143 dBA SPL and low self-noise. Offering selectable battery or phantom power operation with power indicator light, the NT4 is ideally suited to both studio and location recording.
The NT4 comes supplied in a custom carry case with a windshield, XLR to mini-jack and dual XLR cables for portable DAT or professional balanced input connection.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2" capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - dual XLR and mini stereo jack
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Durable satin-nickel finish
- Surface mount circuitry
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid (per capsule)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohm per side
- Signal noise ratio: 78 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise:
- Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 480gm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.