Rode NT55 Studio Condenser Microphone
Rode NT55 Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned R DE NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
Product Ref: 10811View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a three position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
"I really liked the fact that by changing the capsules and moving the microphones around, I was able to get noticeably different tones with just two NT55s. All the while, the midrange stayed constant and clear... RØDE has another winner in its stable. Electronic Musician
"I was very impressed with the NT55. With its additional pad and filtering options I can see this microphone being a popular choice for both studio and stage applications as well as doing the hard yards on location recordings and foley sessions. Altogether, a sweet package from the RØDE crew." Audio Technology
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using interchangeable capsules
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid and Omni
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (with selectable HPF)
- Output impedance: 100Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 79 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 15 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load) (146/156 with PAD)
- Maximum output voltage: +8dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 110gm (each)
- Dimensions: 145mmH x 20mmW x 20mmD
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.