Rode NT6 Studio Condenser Microphone
Rode NT6 Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone with Detachable Capsule (head). The RODE NT6 condenser microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument mic'ing, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
Product Ref: 9313View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RØDE NT6 is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
The 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease. The capsule is connected to the remote pre-amplifier (body) by a custom 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable.
The surface-mount pre-amplifier circuit also incorporates a two position variable pad: 0 dB an -10 dB attenuation, and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter; both conveniently located away from the capsule, providing additional control without the need to move the capsule once in position.
"I have to say that this is another accomplished offering from the Australian manufacturer... sonically it's hard to find fault with this microphone. The combination of diminutive design smarts, reliability and sonic integrity will no doubt see this microphone become a popular choice in a wide variety of roles." Audio Technology
"This microphone has plenty of top-end airiness, but it doesn't sound at all harsh. What's more, it goes very deep... The NT6 retains its even and neutral response throughout the frequency range." MusicTech Magazine
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High-Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Convenient two-axis swivel mount and 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable included
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 75 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 19 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load) (145dB with maximum PAD)
- Maximum output voltage: +6dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load) Sensitivity -37 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 600gm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.