Rode Stereo Videomic Pro with Rycote Lyre Suspension
Rode Stereo Videomic Pro with Rycote Lyre SuspensionDetails
Product Ref: 78484View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Broadcast Quality, Compact Design
The Rode Stereo Videomic Pro is designed for broadcast-quality audio, allowing you to capture every nuance of the sound you are recording, whether it be for interviews or capturing live performances. The high quality stereo configuration is thanks to the pair of matched, high-sensitivity ½’’ cardioid condenser microphone assembled into the XY positioning, providing a wide stereo image with impressive natural depth. The Videomic Pro’s ergonomic form factor makes it ideal for connecting to a DSLR as well as other camcorder and large-sensor video cameras. The microphone also features a newly designed Kevlar reinforced braided cable for maximum durability, perfect for prolonged use on the move. The windscreen has also been improved, minimising any unwanted environment noise such as wind and intrusive acoustics.
Rycote Lyre Shock Suspension
The Rode Stereo Videmic Pro features an integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting suspension, increasing the microphones overall stability and performance. The integrated shcok mount is specifically designed for mounting to a camera, with this one built-in, it provides exceptional protection against camera motor and drive noise as well as minimising handling noise and outside vibrations. The additional height of the shock mount allows you to keep the windscreen and microphone help up and behind the lens. Improving stability and audio performance, it’s easy to see with Rode have incorporated this premium quality shock mount.
Controls And Connectivity
Not content on just being a standard camera microphone, Rode have incorporated a wide range of controls and components that result in complete control over your microphone and audio. The rear of the microphone’s body features power and equalisation controls as well as a high pass filter at 75 Hz. The high pass filter works to minimise noise generated by low rumbling frequencies such as air conditioning or traffic. A +20dB level boost has also been included, specifically designed to provide a better quality signal with DSLR cameras, resulting in increased clarity and overall audio fidelity. Additionally the microphone features a -10dB PAD which can be used to reduce the overall snesntivity of the microphone, perfect for recording louder sound sources such as live musical performances.
- Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting onboard
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- All new matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Improved foam windscreen
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- New Kevlar reinforced braided cable
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ohms load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
- Weight: 116gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 134mm x 80mm x 115mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.