Roland HS-5 Headphone Session Mixer for Silent Rehearsal
Roland HS-5 Headphone Session Mixer for Silent RehearsalDetails
Product Ref: 51072View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Personal Monitor Mix
The Roland HS-5 allows each musician to have their own mix using the Mix A thru Mix D switches in the centre of the device. Musicians can use the My Mix knob to adjust their own parameters and add ambience with the Reverb knob. Current settings are displayed with LEDs around the knobs making it easy to check your status whilst playing. If you play in a large group you can even connect two units in tandem. The HS-5?s snapshot function allows you to save all the unit?s current settings to a USB thumb drive. This lets your entire group resume performances right where you left off - even at a totally new location or a much later date.
Four Channels Plus Effects
The HS-5 has four independent channels each with guitar and bass amp modelling. This means you can connect their electric guitar or bass directly and enjoy the same sound as if you were connected to an amp. Vocalists will enjoy studio-quality sound via built-in compressors for each mic input. With the intuitive panel controls, HS-5 users can quickly adjust EQ and pan settings and dial in just the right amount of amount of guitar distortion or vocal compression.
Capture and Record
Capture stereo mixes or full multitrack recordings. with the HS-5. Connect a USB thumbdrive to the unit's Memory jack or connect to a computer via USB and record to your DAW.
The HS-5 includes a built-in metronome to keep everyone playing together. Just press the dedicated Click/Tap button to start the metronome, and then tap the button at the desired tempo to adjust the speed for the music.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.