Roland R-44E 4 Channel Compact Portable Field Recorder
Roland R-44E 4 Channel Compact Portable Field RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 60417View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built-In Limiter and Pre-Record Function
An on-board limiter helps suppress sudden peaks in sound from an input source. A low-cut filter is included to help prevent things like wind noise or mic handling noise. Studio class effects such as 3-Band EQ, 6-Band GEQ, Enhancer or DeEsser can be used as tools to greatly improve audio quality. Effects can be applied while recording or simply for monitoring/playback. The Pre-Record function buffers input signals for a user-definable amount of time. When the REC button is pressed, the material from the previous few seconds (selectable) is included. This also helps reduce sound bites at the beginning of a recording by not having to start the recorder too early.
Versatile Connectivity Options
The combo input jacks (4) supports the connection of both XLR and 1/4 inch plugs. XLR inputs are equipped with phantom power. Eleven steps of input sensitivity enable the connection of various devices with a variety of inputs levels from microphones to musical instruments. High quality analog circuitry in the preamp ensures superior recording results. The high contrast, high response organic LED screen, viewable from wide angles ensures fluid operation in field recording situations. The high response of level meters makes precise level adjustments possible. All the necessary switches and knobs are located on the top and front panels. Self-lit buttons on all the key controls enable clear-cut recording operations.
Link Two Units to Capture Eight Channels
The Control Sync terminal enables synchronized operation of 2 units. Control the second unit from the master by simply connecting two with a stereo mini cable. The master unit can remotely control REC standby, REC start and REC stop of the slave unit. This function enables 8-channel recording in a compact space and at an affordable price.
High Speed USB
The R-44 storage can be mounted on computers with a simple USB 2.0 connection. It is seen as an USB storage device on any computer. You can copy data back and forth with a simple drag & drop operation. The R-44 can be operated with 3 types of power: AC adapter and AA batteries. Four hours* of operation is possible with NiMH or alkaline batteries. * at 16-bit/44.1kHz stereo. No phantom power and pre-record disabled.
- 24-bit/192kHz WAV recording
- Solid-state recording to SD & SDHC cards
- 4 hours of recording time with NiMH batteries
- Dual gain and sensitivity control
- Record 8-channels by linking two units
For full specifications please see the PDF above.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.