Roland UA-1610 STUDIO-CAPTURE USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Roland UA-1610 STUDIO-CAPTURE USB 2.0 Audio InterfaceDetails
Roland's STUDIO-CAPTURE Audio Interface is Roland's flagship model, a 16x10 interface with 12 mic preamps. A high-performance USB 2.0 audio interface that's ideal for both studio and mobile production.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 33034View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With 16 audio inputs, the Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE provides extensive connection capabilities for professional production needs - and will fit easily into a travel bag. With the Studio Capture, audio quality and connectivity options are equivalent to dedicated rackmount audio interfaces costing much more.
You also get 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, comprehensive front-panel metering, XLR monitor outputs and dedicated level control. Also built-in are dual headphone outputs, rock-solid drivers with VS STREAMING technology, and much more.
As with many Roland products the Studio-Capture is durable, portable, and capable of handling large-scale recording projects in the studio and on the road. Combining professional audio performance with plentiful I/O options and a versatile mobile design, STUDIO-CAPTURE is a powerful solution for today's musicians, producers and recording engineers.
12 premium mic preamps
STUDIO-CAPTURE has 12 digitally-controlled mic preamps (called VS PREAMPS), a first for a compact USB audio interface, made with premium-grade components for exceptional low-noise performance, high headroom, and transparent sound quality. 12 XLR/TRS combo inputs are provided for the preamps, with four inputs on the front panel for quick and easy access. Each channel also has independent phantom power, a low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, all accessible via the included software control panel.
High-performance VS STREAMING driver technology
STUDIO-CAPTURE supports high-resolution, 24-bit recording at rates up to 192 kHz, with incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance using Roland's proprietary VS STREAMING technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. The VS STREAMING driver also lets you expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs on the same USB bus, without compromising stability or audio quality.
AUTO-SENS: perfect levels at the touch of a button
The AUTO-SENS feature lets you quickly and easily set perfect input levels every time. Just press the AUTO-SENS button, play your connected instruments, and STUDIO-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input in seconds. Useful for pros and beginners alike, AUTO-SENS is a great time saver, offering quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording a fully mic'd drum kit or an entire band.
Comprehensive monitoring and metering
Bright, responsive LED meters let you instantly check your input, output and monitor levels, while dedicated input channel buttons make it quick and easy to get around. The MONITOR OUT section features a dedicated LEVEL knob for control room volume, plus a DIRECT MONITOR knob for listening to selected input signals. Two head phone jacks-each with their own level knob-allow a musician and engineer to monitor at the same time without additional hardware.
Flexible monitor mixing with effectsSTUDIO-CAPTURE also offers four independent Direct Mixers for zero-latency monitoring, operated via the software control panel. Powered by STUDIO-CAPTURE's internal DSP, each mix can be routed to any of the outputs, perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices. Mix configurations can be saved for later use, providing quick setups for many different applications. A high-quality reverb processor is available for monitoring, allowing singers and instrumentalists to record dry tracks while listening to great-sounding ambience effects.
For more information about Roland’s range of audio interfaces please visit the Roland Website.
- Compatible with Windows (including Windows 8.1), Mac OS X, and iOS
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production
- 16 audio inputs (including 12 premium mic VS PREAMPS) and 10 audio outputs
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT (Fast Processing Technology)
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver
- 2U rackmount ears included
STUDIO-CAPTURE has a total of 16 input channels and 10 output channels. Each of the 12 XLR mic inputs can alternately be used as a balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch line input.
- Two headphone jacks each with own control knob
- 4 XLR mic inputs with premium VS PREAMPS, also switchable to Hi-Z operation for connecting guitars and basses
- Eight XLR mic / combo jack inputs with premium VS-PREAMPS
- Four TRS jack inputs
- Co-axial digital in and out (TRS input 13/14 can be assigned to digital in)
- Eight analogue TRS jack outputs, with the main stereo outputs mirrored on XLR jacks
- Two additional outputs (9/10) also available via co-axial digital jack
- MIDI I/O, with Roland's proprietary FPT processing for superior high-speed performance
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels: Sampling rate: 192 kHz, 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz Record: 16 channels, Playback: 10 channels
- Signal Processing: PC Interface: 24 bits, AD/DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Headroom: 18 dB
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Power supply: Supplied from the computer via USB
- Current Draw: 96 mA
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Driver CD-ROM, USB Cable
- Width: 81 mm
- Depth: 119 mm
- Height: 31 mm
- Weight: 130 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.