Roland UA-S10 Super UA Audio Interface
Roland UA-S10 Super UA Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 54889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you're mixing and editing in the studio or playing to sold-out crowds on the road, you need an interface that presents your music with stunning clarity and maximum impact. Our newly developed S1Lki DSP engine and high-resolution DACs delivers the latest in high-resolution audio playback.
The Super UA's high-end DAC supports 2.8 MHz/1-bit DSD and 192 kHz/32-bit floating point PCM playback - so you can experience the full resolution of your DAW's 32-bit audio engine. Hear the most precise edits and subtle mix details. On stage, softsynths and backing tracks sound their absolute best, leaving a lasting impression on your audience.
Today's musicians and producers are often on the go - composing in a hotel room, editing on a plane, or mixing at home. The Super UA was developed with the modern - and sometimes mobile - musician in mind. Its flexible design makes it feel like a permanent fixture in the studio yet easy to grab and go when needed. The Super UA consists of a main tabletop unit with two channels of TRS I/O and headphone jacks, plus a separate I/O module that connects with a single, sturdy cable. The I/O module is equipped with XLR jacks for hooking up microphones and studio monitors.
Sitting neatly on your workspace, the main unit features a large, multi-function knob surrounded by LEDs, along with recessed, illuminated buttons that allow direct access to all four inputs, two sets of monitors, and two sets of headphones.
When you want to work on music away from your studio, the main unit easily detaches from the I/O module and functions as a standalone two-in/two-out interface with dual headphone jacks. This lets you leave your mics and monitors connected in the studio while you bring the Super UA's exceptional performance with you on the road, to a gig, or anywhere else life takes you.
Build quality was a prime consideration when developing the Super UA. We wanted it to feel solid and reliable. So it's made entirely of die-cast metal. It grips whatever surface it's on and won't slide around. The solid, accurate knob has just the right amount of reassuring click. And the smooth meters and LED illuminated controls are bold and beautiful.
While the Super UA was designed for audiophile-grade sound, it was also engineered for pro-studio performance. Whether recording, mixing, or playing live, you need reliable, low-latency operation with your favorite DAW and softynths. Roland's expertise in hardware design and years of experience in audio driver development mean you can breathe easy while you sound your best.
For more information about Roland’s range of audio interfaces please visit the Roland Website.
- Audiophile sound quality with 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback
- Four inputs and four outputs with XLR and 1/4-inch connectors
- Die-cast metal construction with simple, solid controls and smooth metering
- Includes 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch jacks for headphones
- Flexible design allows for mobile use without having to disconnect studio mics and monitors
- Large multi-function knob and recessed, illuminated buttons provide quick access to input and output levels
- Clean, quiet operation with stunning clarity and dynamic range
- Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.