Roland WPM-10 WearPro 3D Stereo Microphones for GoPro
Roland WPM-10 WearPro 3D Stereo Microphones for GoProDetails
Product Ref: 66163View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wearable Stereo Microphones
The innovative, wearable design of the Roland WPM-10 headphones allows for authentic stereo imaging and high quality recording to GoPro cameras. Compatible with GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 cameras the Roland WearPro CD Microphones deliver first person realism like never before. Additionally the WPM-10 Stereo Microphones include clip mounts perfect for interviews and other wearable applications.
Binaural Audio Recording
Binaural audio recording is a unique method in which you capture the sound from a first person perspective to deliver an engaging and immersive stereo audio recording. By recording from the ears you are accurately capturing the audio heard by the wearer which truly submerges you in the footage and paints a wide, 3D stereo image.
Mini USB Connectivity
Connect the Roland WearPro 3D Microphones to your GoPro Hero camera directly via the mini USB connection and start capturing stunning hi-fidelity audio. The mini-USB connection is secure and simple, providing streamlined operation during even the most active video shoots. (Some protective covers may block access to the Mini USB connection.)
Premium Condenser Microphones
Although small in size the Roland condenser microphones capture audio in fantastic detail and quality. With electret condenser elements the WPM-10 microphones provide amazing results in both binaural and stereo recording modes and are powered via the GoPro so do not require an external battery supply.
Although mounted within your ears the WearPro microphones do not block out external noise. The unique open-air design allows sound to travel through the microphone buds and into your ears to you can monitor the audio you are capturing.
- Capture amazing 3D stereo sounds with the binaural recording effect
- Compatible with GoPro’s HERO3, HERO3+, and HERO4* cameras
- Easy to use—just place in your ears and connect to the mini-USB jack on the HERO camera
- Ultra-small condenser mic units deliver high-quality sound
- Powered by the connection to the GoPro camera, eliminating the need for batteries or external power
- Included clip mounts enable use for webcasts, interviews, and music
- Open-air structure allows outside sounds to reach your ears, providing safety while recording in crowded environments
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.