SKB 12U Pop-Up Rackmount ATA Mixer Case
SKB 12U Pop-Up Rackmount ATA Mixer CaseDetails
Product Ref: 44843View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique Tilt-Up System
The SKB 12U Pop-Up Rackmount ATA Mixer Case is perfect for the travelling sound engineer as it gives you full access to your equipment without ever having to take it out of the case. The improved ratchet tile-up system allows you to tilt and secure your mixer at a unique angle, giving you full access to the controls and I/O while remaining within the case itself. The case will accommodate up to 12 unit rackmountable mixers. The case is also ATA rated and features TSA recognised and accepted locks, perfect for the travelling musician. Additionally the case features a new and improved removable hinge system on the lid plus a cushioned rubber-over moulded carrying handle, allowing you to transport your equipment with ease.
- ATA Rated
- Improved ratchet tilt-up system
- Fits up to 12 unit rackmountable gear
- Injection moulded trigger release latching system
- TSA recognized and accepted locks
- Cushioned rubber over-moulded carrying handle
- Removable hinge system to the lid for added convenience
- Lid Depth: 6.99 cm
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 50.80 cm
- Interior Cu. Volume: 1.15 cu ft
- Rack Space: 12U
- Exterior Depth: 66.04 cm
- Exterior Width: 59.06 cm
- Exterior Height: 24.13 cm
- Exterior Cu. Volume: 3.32 cu ft
- Product Weight: 7.12 kg
- Shipping Weight: 7.26 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.