SLL XRack Stereo Dynamics Module XR728
SLL XRack Stereo Dynamics Module XR728Details
Product Ref: 43877View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dual Circuitry Dynamics Module
The X-Rack Stereo Dynamics Module features both an independent compressor/limiter and expander/gate circuits for optimal versatility. The Compressor section allows you to switch between a subtle RMS compression to an aggressive Peak sensing or Hard Knee mode, offering optimal control over your levels. The secondary circuit featured within the SLL Stereo Dynamics Module can either function as a Noise Gate or an Expander, allowing you to further enhance your sound design. The rotary style knobs allow you to dial in the precise amount of level required for each of the parameters.
Design & Connectivity
The SLL Stereo Dynamics Module features a +4dBu operating level, more than enough for a range of inputs. A balanced stereo 1/4’’ jack input and output has also been included allowing you to connect the module to a range of external audio devices. The Gate/Expander section becomes functional when switched on from the front-panel switch. An External Key 1/4’’ jack input is also included for added convenience. One of the most unique functions of the Stereo Dynamics Module is the link function which allows you to link multiple adjacent units for increased control.
- +4dBu Operating Level
- Balanced Stereo Line 1/4" Jack Input and Output
- RMS or Peak Sense Stereo Compressor/Limiter
- Dedicated Gain Reduction Metering
- Independently switched Gate/Expander
- External Key Input 1/4" Jack
- Link function for multiple modules
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.