SSL Duende X-Phase Plug-in
SSL Duende X-Phase Plug-inDetails
Phase cohesiveness is a huge part of what gives SSL its sonic distinction and a key element to why great engineers understand the importance of phase when recording and mixing, finding it easier to create amazing mixes using SSL technology. Fixing phase problems in recorded material can be challenging and is not easily addressed using EQ, Delay or simple phase inversion. This is where X-Phase comes in.
Product Ref: 46280View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Optimised for Manual Control and High Quality Response
The SSL Duende X-Phase Plug-in is an All-pass Filter plug-in offering the user manual control and the highest quality response. It allows the user to add a phase shift (or phase offset) at a specific frequency within a signal. Other filter types gain of selected frequencies is altered, whereas an All-pass Filter's gain stays unchanged throughout the signal. This is useful for correcting phase problems with microphones when recording. X-Phase can also be used to create a comb filter by adding a filtered signal to an unfiltered version of the same signal. X-Phase's controls are simple, with a Frequency control that selects a desired frequency, a phase offset needing to be applied, a Q control setting the slope of the curve of correction to be applied across the signal and a phase invert button enabling the phase of the filter to be flipped 180 degrees.
Advanced Delay Control
A separate Delay section can be applied to the whole signal for broader time alignment of the signal. The Delay controls consist of a delay control which can be set to display and adjust in seconds, milliseconds, samples, metres or feet and a set of buttons for fine tuning.
The overall plug-in can be set to alter either L, R or both L&R. X-Phase can be automated via standard DAW Automation data and has A&B Preset 'slots' with an A/B switch for easy comparison of two different combinations of settings. There are Input and Output Meters with Input and Output Level controls.
- Frequency specific phase control
- Frequency and Q controls
- Delay setting in a range of formats
- L, R or L&R operation
- A&B Preset switch for settings comparison
- Full DAW automation for all controls
System RequirementsWindows PC
- Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Vista 32/64 Bit or Windows 7 32/64 Bit or Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Intel Core2 running at 2.0 GHz or higher (or comparable CPU)
- 2GB of RAM (or higher)
- VST (32/64 Bit), VST3 (32/64 Bit) or RTAS (32 Bit) compatible Host
- OS X 10.6.8 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit kernel), OS X 10.7.1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit kernel), OS X 10.8.5, OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel Dual Core MAC running at 2.0 GHz or higher
- 2GB of Ram (or higher)
- AU (32/64 Bit), VST (32/64 Bit), VST3 (32/64 Bit) or RTAS (32 Bit) compatible Host
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.