SSL Duende X-ValveComp Plug-in
SSL Duende X-ValveComp Plug-inDetails
The X-ValveComp is a fully-featured mono or stereo channel compressor with a full set of classic channel compressor controls and an extra 'valve' emulation stage. The valve emulation stage sits after the compressor in the signal path and adds a variable degree of primarily 2nd order harmonic saturation and distortion that thickens and colours the sound.
Product Ref: 46282View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SSL Duende X-ValveComp Plug-in features an advanced compressor which can be switched between Peak or RMS modes and has a full set of standard controls including; Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release and Hold. There are Input and Output Meters with separate kick down compression amount indication and Input and Output Level controls. There is a Gain Make Up control and switched Auto Gain Make Up mode. A dedicated wet/dry mix control facilitates parallel compression. A Side Chain input high and low pass filters can be used to trigger compression. X-ValveComp can be automated by standard DAW Automation data and has A&B Preset 'slots' with an A/B switch for easy comparison of two different combinations of settings.
- Fully featured mono or stereo channel compressor
- Valve emulation stage adds harmonic saturation and distortion
- Switches between Peak & RMS mode
- Side Chain with high and low pass filters
- Manual and Auto Gain Make Up modes
- Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release, hold controls
- Wet/Dry Mix control for parallel compression
- A&B Preset switch for settings comparison
- Full DAW automation for all controls
System RequirementsWindows PC
- Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Vista 32/64 Bit or Windows 7 32/64 Bit or Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Intel Core2 running at 2.0 GHz or higher (or comparable CPU)
- 2GB of RAM (or higher)
- VST (32/64 Bit), VST3 (32/64 Bit) or RTAS (32 Bit) compatible Host
- OS X 10.6.8 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit kernel), OS X 10.7.1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit kernel), OS X 10.8.5, OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel Dual Core MAC running at 2.0 GHz or higher
- 2GB of Ram (or higher)
- AU (32/64 Bit), VST (32/64 Bit), VST3 (32/64 Bit) or RTAS (32 Bit) compatible Host
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.