SSL Live-Recorder with MadiXtreme 128
SSL Live-Recorder with MadiXtreme 128Details
The SSL Live-Recorder is designed for situations where a robust and reliable high-channel-count Recorder/Player is need in a live performance environment. The professional-grade live recorder is the ideal choice for any live audio professional, allowing you to capture live-recordings with pristine audio quality. This bundle also includes the MadiXtreme 128 for additional I/O with up to 128 simultaneous inputs for expansive connectivity.
Product Ref: 43933View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Live-Recorder system consists of a fully arranged and soak tested 1U PC fitted with a 128 channel SSL MADI Audio Interface and with Soundscape V6.2 Recorder/Player software installed. Each system is supplied with a disk image making returning to a fresh system after each project simple and streamlined. The Live-Recorder PC is an extremely high quality 1U unit with 4 x front loading RAID bays pre fitted with two SSD drives. The Live-Recorder system is connected to a FOH or Broadcast Production Console (directly or via a Router) using 2 x 64 channel Optical MADI connections. Live-Recorder supports MTC and MMC via MIDI over Ethernet (or any other MTC/MMC capable USB Synchronizer or Midi Interface) for external system transport control and can sync via MADI or Word Clock (via BNC). Video Sync can be supported via low cost 3rd party hardware. The software also features advanced crash recovery routines which will retrieve incomplete audio recordings on reboot after a host system catastrophic failure such as sudden power loss.
The Soundscape software is a powerful audio only multi-track DAW Recorder/Player. Soundscape V6.2 has SSL's 'Pro-Convert' technology built in, so you are able to export recorded multi-track sessions for studio based editing and mixing using a 'Save As' command in the File Menu. This exports a range of formats that are compatible with a selection of popular DAW packages including; native Pro Tools 8 & 9 (.ptf) Sessions, Cubase/Nuendo Track Archives, Final Cut XML's and Samplitude/Sequoia Edit Lists. By default audio recordings are saved as Broadcast WAV files and of course these can also be accessed and used for more traditional approaches to project export if needed. Soundscape also provides session import from the same selection of supported DAW's and can be used as a Player for full multi-track sessions for live performance.
The Solid State Logic MadiXtreme 128 PCIE Multichannel Digital Audio Interface supplies you with two optical MADI connectors that allow you to utilise up to 128 simulteanous I/Os, achieving high-speed performance. The PCIe half-length card is ideal for use with other SSL units asuch as the SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX and MADI SX units. Each MADI ports also functions as redundant multichannel feeds, as well as being able to use them in applications that require a higher number of I/Os for recording, mixing or playout. You can achieve sample rates ranging up to 192kHz for exceptional audio quality and performance and the Worldclock connector allows you to improve performance with external upgrades.
- Live and Broadcast Production DAW Recorder / Player
- Exports directly to ProTools (8 & 9), Cubase/Nuendo, Final Cut and Samplitude/Sequoia
- Combination of DAW Recorder/Player software, MADI audio interface and host PC
- Connects directly to any optical MADI equipped device; Console, Router, etc
- 128 channel (2 x 64 ch I/O) optical MADI connectivity
- 128Ch@24bit/48kHz or 64Ch@24bit/96kHz recording
- Supports MTC and MMC Sync/Remote via MIDI interfaces or MIDI over Ethernet
- Unique crash recovery features
- Ultra stable software with exemplary SSL recording quality
- Live-Recorder MX4 includes versatile DSP powered software mixer & processing
- Add SSL Alpha-Link converters to Live-Recorder MX4 for local I/O & confidence monitoring
- Live-Recorder 128 option for environments where no local I/O is required
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.