SSL Nucleus DAW Controller with SuperAnalog Monitoring
SSL Nucleus DAW Controller with SuperAnalog MonitoringDetails
Product Ref: 43832View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Mixing Solution
The Solid State Logic Nucleu2 Is a compact yet powerful project studio unit designed to provide everything you need to record, edit and mix studio-grade audio. Featuring a wide range of some of the best components that SSL have to offer, the Solid State Logic Nucleus includes:ing Superanalogue™ monitoring with talkback and SSL console grade mic preamps The SSL Nucleus is compatible with all major DAW applications including Logic, Cubase and even ProTools. The unit connects to your computer via a high speed Ethernet connection for DAW control. Also featured is a USB connection that will appear as a standard keyboard on your host computer allowing you to utilise key command emulation. Four additional USB ports are also featured on the rear which are designed to operate as a USB hub. This highly versatile unit ensures studio-grade audio quality throughout, all housed in an ergonomic, portable unit.
The unique design and layout of the Solid State Logic Nucleus puts every major control at your disposal, allowing you to easily navigate the range of parameters with ease. The ergonomic layout improves your overall workflow. It features two banks of 8 channel controls plus centre section controls with a large rotary wheel designed for use with a range of parameters. Touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders are assignable for different parameters, allowing you to precisely dial in the right amount of level or effect. The bright LCD Digital Scribble strips and DAW audio level meters feature self-illuminating buttons and status indicators for optimal visual feedback, even in low-light environments. Soft keys and V-Pots are also fully user definable giving you optimal control over every parameter in the Solid State Logic Nucleus. You can also configure the system via a remote ‘SSL Logictivity’ browser allowing different control profile sets to be store and recalled when required.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The Solid State Logic Nucleus incorporates a range of features and components from other SSL units to ensure optimal audio quality and performance. Zero latency REC monitoring with wet/dry control ensures the best audio performance possible, allowing you to monitor your recorded audio in near real-time. At its core, the Solid State Logic Nucleus utilises the SSL SuperAnalogue™ signal patch providing unparalleled benchmark audio quality monitor output to the ‘main’ and ‘alternative’ speaker sets via the +4dBu connections A talkback input is also included which feeds the headphones and triggers a switchable =20dB DIM in the monitor output. The integrated SSL SuperAnalogue Mic Pre’s are the same preamps used in the SSL Duality and AWS consoles as well as the X-Rack system, delivering professional-grade audio quality, allowing you to capture studio quality vocals with exceptional tonality and character.
The Solid State Logic Nucleus features a wide variety of analog and digital connections, giving you the ability to connect the unit to a range of different audio devices. Two combi XLR mic/line/instrument level inputs are included that go to the audio interface and monitor outputs allowing you to record everything from vocal performances to electric guitars and more. Digital S/PDIF I/O is features on the AD/DA of the audio interface for digital connectivity as well as two headphones output and one iJack monitor output. A standard 1/4’’ jack footswitch connector is also included as well as an SD card slot allowing you to save and store your Profiles. You can also map and conifigure Key commands and DAW commands via a remote ‘’SSL Logictivity’’ browser, allowing you to set and recall profile sets. Insert send/return connection switched between inputs and DAW playback are ideal for mixing down, and the ‘external’ SuperAnalogue™ input monitor path allows you to utilise another audio interface.
- Ethernet connected DAW Controller re-defines the professional project studio
- Compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and all major DAW applications
- Switch between 3 connected DAW?s with a single button press
- Two banks of 8 channel controls plus centre section controls
- Touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders
- Digital Scribble Strips with assignable V-Pots and soft keys
- Completely user customisable DAW & Key Command mapping
- Remote Logictivity Browser for effortless configuration
- SD card for non-volatile project storage
- Large heavy duty transport buttons and high quality jog/shuttle wheel
- Excellent visual feedback via self-illuminating buttons, LED?s and DAW Level Metering
- A unique audio nerve centre for your project studio
- Benchmark SuperAnalogue quality output to separate +4dBu and -10dBV connections
- High quality USB audio interface (44.1kHz - 192kHz, 24 Bit)
- Two Combi XLR mic/line/instrument level inputs to audio interface and monitor outputs
- Digital S/PDIF I/O to the AD/DA of the audio interface
- Zero latency Rec monitoring with wet/dry control to balance input and DAW playback
- SSL SuperAnalogue Mic Pre's', identical to those used on SSL Duality and AWS consoles
- Mic inputs have 80Hz High Pass Filters, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power
- Insert send/return connections switched between inputs and DAW playback for mixdown
- Additional 'external' SuperAnalogue input monitor path for another audio interface
- Two headphone outputs and one iJack monitor input
- Standard 1/4" Jack footswitch connection
- Four USB sockets for use as a 4 port USB hub
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.