SSL ProConvert PC Software
SSL ProConvert PC SoftwareDetails
SSL Pro-Convert is a translation application that has been built to manage moving projects between DAW environments. It is now easier than ever to move between your favorite DAWs. Pro-Convert supports the most software formats and SSL updates, maintains, and develops the application. Pro-Convert is a must-have for music, broadcast, and post production professionals world-wide, enabling streamlining inter-DAW workflow.
Product Ref: 43921View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Handles common file formats
SSL Pro-Convert has the ability to convert session files from over 40 different applications, such as: Pro Tools, Cubase/Nuendo, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Open TL, and much more.
Commited to growth
SSL acquired Cui Bono Soft, the original developer of Cui Bono's V4.0, an older incarnation of Pro-Convert. Believing in the Cui Bono vision of leveling the DAW playing field and making music-making easier, SSL is determined to add compatibility as new programs come out.
- Streamlines inter-DAW project transfer
- Converts to and from Pro Tools 7.x
- Pan and Volume automation curve conversion
- Compatible with over 40 different applications
- Audio Tool converts audio file types, sample frequency, bit depth, and frame rate
- Supports Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0 SP5, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista (32-Bit)
- Operates via Boot Camp, Parallels, or Fusion on Intel Macs
- Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0 SP5, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista (32-Bit) Note: Pro-Convert is currently not compatible with Windows Vista (64-Bit)
- 266 MHz processor or higher
- 20 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- VGA Display
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.