SSL Sigma DAW Automated SuperAnalog Summing Engine
SSL Sigma DAW Automated SuperAnalog Summing EngineDetails
Product Ref: 43831View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible DAW Integration
The SSL Sigma delivers 16 stereo input channels via DB25 that can be switched between mono and stereo to increase the amount of channels to 32 at mixdown. Each of the inputs included individual direct output for routing your individual channels back into your selected DAW. The SSL Sigma also features two pairs of stereo mix busses, each complete with dedicated output plus stereo insert for utilising parallel compression. Also featured is a ‘Studio Monitor’ section that includes two pairs of monitor outputs and a separate artist monitor output for signal routing with front and rear output connections. The SSL Sigma is designed to bring the analog sound and characteristics and integrate it with your favourite DAW. It utilises MDAC technology to incorporate the SuperAnalogue™ mix buss from SSL’s Duality and AWS consoles, compacted into a lightweight 2U rack design. The SSL Sigma even comes complete with Delta-Control (D-CTRL), a software plug-in that allows you to automate and control the SSL Sigma straight from your computer.
The SSL Sigma also features a wide range of analog connectivity, allowing you to route a range of external audio devices to the device and your DAW. This improves your overall workflow and allows you to utilise the analog character and tones, normally reserved for larger SSL consoles. The rear panel of the SSL Sigma features a range of XLR connections allowing you to connect everything from monitors to mixers. It also features a range of digital connection including 25-pin D-type sockets as well as a stereo ¼’’ headphone jack and Footswitch connector Also included is a 8P8c modulator RJ-45 connector and USB-B port for connecting the SSL Sigma to your computer./p>
The SSL Sigma also comes complete with a Remote applications that offers full control of all the Sigma’s functions as well as giving you the ability to store and recall your favourite settings. The applications runs on a Mac, PC or iOS tablet device, connecting to your workstation via Ethernet. The intuitive and ergonomic user interface provides you with three main panels of control as well as the setup of the Master Section, Channel Control and Global Settings parameters.
Design & Construction
The small yet mighty design of the SLL sigma features an all-metal chassis that is highly-durable as well as reducing overall temperature. The front-panel of the SSL Sigma provides you with a bright LCD level meter on each individual channel. This front-panel level meters give you a precise visual feedback on all your signal levels in a bright LCD display, ideal for low-light environments such as darker studios.
- Advanced DAW automation driven SSL SuperAnalogue mix engine
- Works with all major DAW's including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Ableton Live
- 16 flexible channels individually switchable between stereo or mono for up to 32 channels at mixdown
- 2 stereo mix busses with individual stereo insert points
- Independent Main and Alternate Monitor outputs
- Direct outputs on all channels
- Talkback facility with adjustable Dim level
- Intuitive cross platform set-up and configuration software interface
- High speed External MIDI control via single Ethernet cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.