SSL XLogic Alpha-Link LIVE-R
SSL XLogic Alpha-Link LIVE-RDetails
Product Ref: 43891View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link LIVE-R is designed for professional-grade conversion allowing you to utilise the latest technology to achieve optimal audio quality and performance. SSL are infamous for their high quality conversion units and the LIVE-R certainly lives up to their reputation. It includes SSL’s own premium-quality converter technology allowing you to achieve an optimal sample rate of up to 96kHz. Its wide range of connectivity and high quality audio performance makes the LIVE-R ideal for live recordings and studio applications alike.
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link LIVE-R features a wide variety of analog and digital I/O, making it ideal for converting pretty much anything you need. The unit features 24 analog inputs and outputs with custom SSL conversion technology to achieve optimal audio quality throughout. The rear panel analog connection features a standard 24 pin D-Sub for connecting balanced inputs. The lossless 64 channel Fibre Optic MADI digital audio I/O can be used with a range of SSL units including the MadiXtreme, MX4 or Delta-Link computer interfaces, opening up a new world of expansion whilst also giving you the ability to cascade multiple Alpha-Link units to create powerful systems. A BNC World Clock sync In/Out connection is also included allowing you to update your World Clock when needed for added performance value. Additionally all input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration with support for Fs and 2Fs formats in either High Speed or Legacy modes.
Design & Construction
The Alpha-Link LIVE-R has a sleek, stylish aesthetic with an all-metal chassis standing at only 2U in size, providing a mountable unit with intuitive panel controls. It provides an advanced input/output routing matrix used to set up global connections between the various I/O connections making all mixtures possible. There is a convenient front panel headphone connection and a metering section for the analogue inputs and outputs with an AD/DA selection button. The mode indicator LEDs and 24 tri-colour level LEDs display precise visual feedback for all your connections, allowing you to easily monitor your signal levels on the fly.
- Redundant MADI Fibre I/O connections
- MADI I/O can be locked to the C10 HD and C100 HDS highly stable clocks
- Selectable as a Clock Master device or can be externally synchronized to AES/EBU, Wordclock or video sync
- 24 balanced Analogue I/O
- 12 Pairs of AES Digital I/O
- Fibre MADI guarantees pristine audio
- Embedded control data simplifies cabling and operation
- Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs
- 56 or 64 Channel MADI modes
- Supports Fs and 2Fs formats in either High Speed or Legacy modes
- USB Interface for firmware updates
- Compact 2U Rack enclosure
- Redundant PSUs as standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.