SSL XLogic MADI I/O Bundle, MADI AX and MadiXtreme 64 Card
SSL XLogic MADI I/O Bundle, MADI AX and MadiXtreme 64 CardDetails
The SSL Solid State Logic I/O Bundle includes the SSL XLogic Alpha Link MADI AX audio interface and MADI Xtreme 64 card. The SSL XLogic Alpha Link MADI AX is a professional-grade AD/DA converter featuring 64 channels Fibre Optic digital I/O, plus 24 analog inputs and outputs. The MADI AX is the ideal choice for any audio professional provide you with a wide variety of digital and analog connections to process and convert a range of input signals. The MadiXtreme 64 features an optical MADI connector for 64 simultaneous I/Os, making it ideal for live recording and studio applications alike.
Product Ref: 43915View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SSL XLogic Alpha Link MADI AX
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link MADI AX is designed for professional-grade conversion allowing you to utilise the latest technology to achieve optimal audio quality and performance. It includes SSL’s own premium-quality converter technology allowing you to achieve an optimal sample rate of up to 96kHz. The Alpha-Link MADI AX allows you to convert between analog, optical digital MADI and 24 digital ADAP lightpipe digital I/O simultaneously. Its wide range of connectivity and high quality audio performance makes the MADI AX ideal for live recordings and studio applications alike.
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link MADI AX features a wide variety of analog and digital I/O, making it ideal for converting pretty much anything you need. The unit features 24 analog inputs and outputs (12 pairs) with custom SSL conversion technology to achieve optimal audio quality throughout. The rear panel analog connection features a standard 24 pin D-Sub for connecting balanced inputs. The lossless 64 channel Fibre Optic MADI digital audio I/O can be used with a range of SSL units including the MadiXtreme, MX4 or Delta-Link computer interfaces, opening up a new world of expansion whilst also giving you the ability to cascade multiple Alpha-Link units to create powerful systems. A BNC World Clock sync In/Out connection is also included allowing you to update your World Clock when needed for added performance value. Additionally all input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration with support for Fs and 2Fs formats in either High Speed or Legacy modes.
Design & Construction
The Alpha-Link MADI AX has a sleek, stylish aesthetic with an all-metal chassis standing at only 2U in size, providing a mountable unit with intuitive panel controls. It provides an advanced input/output routing matrix used to set up global connections between the various I/O connections making all mixtures possible. The mode indicator LEDs and 24 tri-colour level LEDs display precise visual feedback for all your connections, allowing you to easily monitor your signal levels on the fly.
SSL MadiXtreme 64
Expansive MADI Connectivity
The MadiXtreme 64 is a an expansion card designed for a range of SSL units, providing you with you a PCIe audio card for both mac and PC offering up to 64 simultaneous I/Os in a compact and easy to install card. The MadiXtreme 64 utilises Fibre Optic MADI technology with the revolutionary PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology to achieve exceptional audio quality throughout. The lossless optical MADI connection is the ideal partner for the SSL’s Alpha-Link audio converters. The high speed and exceptional bandwidth ensures maximum performance value and audio quality, with the drivers being fully multi-client capable, allowing you to access the device from several different applications as well as allowing multiple cards per system. It also included a Wordclock Connector (software controlled as input or output) allowing you to run up to a maximum sample bit rate of 192kHz, making it ideal for live recordings and installations alike.
FeaturesSSL XLogic Alpha Link MADI AX
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz
- 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
- Word/SuperClock input and output.Video Sync input functionality for the WordClock input: the Video Sync. signal can be converted to WordClock internally and transmitted via the WordClock output.
- MIDI input and output.
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration.
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 2x MADI I/O (optical)
- 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32-Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe Slot, Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe Slot
- Channel count: 112/128Ch@44.1/48k, 56/64Ch@88.2/96k, 28/32 Ch@176.4/192k
Note: PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.