SSL XLogic X-Desk 16 Channel SuperAnalog Summing Mixer
SSL XLogic X-Desk 16 Channel SuperAnalog Summing MixerDetails
Product Ref: 43834View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All-In-One Mixing Solution
The SSL XLogic X-Desk features a 16-channel configuration, providing you with all-in-one summing mixing solution. The versatile input and output on the D-Sub connectors allow you to use the X-Desk in a wide variety of different recording studio applications. It also features multiple monitor outputs with comprehensive controls allowing you to easily connect and control your monitors. The 2 stereo returns features level, pan and bus assignment as well as Stereo Cue and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends for added convenience. Also featured is 8 dual input Mono channels (16 channel mixdown) with 8 insert send/returns on individual channels.
The SSL XLogic X-Desk features the same ‘SuperAnalogue’ technology found in the larger SSL consoles, converted to a compact, portable format. The X-Desk is designed to incorporate the technology into a compact, portable format. The components features in the X-Desk are the same found in SSL’s infamous AWS 900+, Duality and Matrix consoles. You can also cascade several X-Desk units with support for up to a total of 160 channels.
- SuperAnalogue - analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels: 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback - for artist communication
- Dim and Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Bus with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" Rack mount ears included
Click here for an indepth tour of the X-Desk features.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.