SSL XLogic XRack Fitted with 6 Blank Panels
SSL XLogic XRack Fitted with 6 Blank PanelsDetails
Product Ref: 43848View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Modular Rackmount Design
The SSL XLogic X-Rack offers the X-Rack Dynamics Module in a convenient, vertical rackmount design. It gives you the opportunity to put together a blended setup combining any number (up to eight per X-Rack) of SSL mic pres, EQs, or Dynamics Modules, enabling you to craft your ideal setup. If you prefer more EQ options than Dyanmics Modules, you can build it. If you'd like a 4-channel SSL front end with two classic EQs and two Dynamics Modules for post-recording tweaks, you can have that as well. With the XRack's modular design, you can customize the setup to suit your working style, which is quite an innovation - not to mention that all components that work with the XRack boast the legendary SSL sound.
The XRack features Total Recall, which lets you set any or all of the modules in the XRack, tune in your desired sound, and then save it to preset on one of the 32 flash memory locations. Saving presets was once only featured with digital outboard gear and plug-ins, but the XRack from SSL gives you the traditional SSL analog sound with the convenience of digital. Once you have built your perfect SSL setup in the XRack and found your desired sound, save the settings for the next time you need it or the EQ you used on the last session.
- Customisable rack ‘lunchbox’
- Wide range of dynamics modules available
- Rack mountable with 4U all-metal chassis
- Simple yet robust design
- Ideal for a range of live and studio applications
- Complete with 6 fitted blank panels
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 178mm x 440mm x 180mm
- Power: 50 Watts
- Boxed Size: 540mm x 300mm x 270mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Boxed Weight: 5.0kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.