SSL XR611DYN 500 Series Dynamics Module
SSL XR611DYN 500 Series Dynamics ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 43878View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Vintage Dynamics Module
The SSL 500 Series Dynamics Module is a faithful recreation of the SL 661E Series channel strip, basing its design and internal circuitry on the original. Combining the classic, vintage warmth with modern innovations the SSL 500 Series Dynamics Module delivers exceptional tonality and character whilst retaining the nuance of the source audio. It features immortal SSL 5000 Series circuitry for optimal audio quality as well as an additional switching options to eliminate the over-easy curve, using a linear release instead. A true RMS converter is utilised in the side chain while the gain element features a fully-discrete design, which replicates the Class A VCA chip used in the original unit.
The SSL 500 Series Dynamics Module features two internal circuits which gives you two different functions. The SSL E Series Dynamics Module features independent compressor/limiter and an expander/gate for added versatility. This gives you optimal control over your source audio allowing you to easily boost the dynamic performance and sculpt the sound you require. The result is a compressor with three distinct styles, each with its own character and tonality.
- Immortal SSL 4000 Series circuitry
- Class A VCA replication
- Based on classic 611E console channel strip
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.