SSL XRack Dynamics Module XR618
SSL XRack Dynamics Module XR618Details
Product Ref: 43863View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Analog Warmth
The SSL XRack Dynamics Module XR618 bases its design off the same Dynamics Module found in the SSL XL 9000 K Series Consoles. This versatile Dynamics Module features a combines a Compressor and a Gate/Expander for unobtrusive yet powerful control over your sound. The XR618 Module features the same SuperAnalogue technology found in other SSL dynamic modules, delivering the classic analog warmth and grit normally reserved for older mixing consoles.
The XR618 features a balanced XLR input and output, allowing you to connect a range of external audio equipment such as microphones. It also features rotary controls for both the Gate/Expander and the Compressor function independent of each other. A dedicated compression 5-segment meter display shows you the decibel level of your sound as its being compressed. The Compressor section features Variable Ratio, Threshold and Release controls allows you to precisely dial in the correct amount of each parameter. It also features a switchable operating level, operating at either -10dB/+4dB for added versatility. The over-easy RMS compressor is switchable to peak sensing hard knee, perfect for a range of varied audio applications. The independently switched Gate/Expander section also allows you to quickly convert to the Gate/Expander functionality which allows you to use the Module as a Gate module, for a harder more present compression type
- Fully balanced XLR input and output
- Switched -10dB/+4dB operating level
- Dedicated compression meter display
- Over-easy RMS compressor, switchable to peak sensing hard knee
- Variable Ratio, Threshold and Release
- External key operation
- Independently switched Gate/Expander section
- Link facility for multiple module linking
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.