SSL XRack EQ Module XR625 Four Band
SSL XRack EQ Module XR625 Four BandDetails
The SSL Solid State Logic XR625 SuperAnalogue EQ Module is 4-band parametric with variable "Q" on the 2 mid bands, and shelf/bell control on the High and Low bands. The SSL XR625 X-Rack Channel EQ Module brings the legendary SSL twin-curve E and G series EQ from our large-format consoles into an affordable package with the X-Rack. Lots of producers and engineers have a "lunchbox" made of old EQ modules removed from SSL consoles. Some would even say that an SSL EQ is a must-have tool for their mix.
Product Ref: 43869View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The XR625 X-Rack is a modular rack system including a special Total Recall capability. It features the same SuperAnalogue processing as our XL 9000 K series console, the X-Rack now boasts five optional modules - Four Channel Input, Master Bus, Mic Amp, Channel EQ and the original Dynamics module. This combination now make it possible to arrange the X-Rack as a stand alone mixer and analogue summing system, or as a stand alone processing solution for studio and live applications or working with the flexible inserts of an AWS 900 to provide a complete 'SSL' channel processing solution for the console.
- Direct copy of the XL 9000 K Equaliser as used on Duality and AWS 900+ consoles
- E and G characteristic switching
- High and low-bands switchable between shelving and fixed Q bell curves
- Switchable between SSL E and G series console channel EQ characteristics
- EQ IN switch for A/B comparison
- Rear panel connections on balanced XLR
- TotalRecall status LEDs
- Dimensions: 200x171x49mm
- Outboard Format: X-Logic Module
- Outboard Type: Parametric Equalizer
- Channels: 1
- Tube: n
- Digital I/O: n
- Side Chain Insert: n
- Presets: n
- Analogue Inputs: 1
- Analogue Outputs: 1
- Computer Interface: n
- Wordclock I/O: n
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.