SSL XRack Mic Pre Module XR621
SSL XRack Mic Pre Module XR621Details
Product Ref: 43864View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pristine Audio Fidelity
The X-Rack Mic Pre Module is designed to deliver optimal audio quality throughout, including three separate input amplifiers – a microphone amp, front pane Instrument input and a single Line input. The continuously variable input impedance control (1.2kOhm to 10kOhm) allows you to accommodate signals from instruments and microphones alike, with a simple adjustment. The electronically balanced ultra-high bandwidth input with -5dB to +75dB gain control and Pad switch gives you a wide range of level control, ideal for a range of different audio applications and inputs.
The SSL XRack XR621 Module features a wide range of controls, ideal for dialling in the precise amount of your parameter that you need. It features both a Low-Pass and High-Pass filter which allows you to accentuate your source audio to improve overall signal quality and audio fidelity. It also features independent routing to both L & R Record bus for added versatility, allowing you to easily route your audio to an external bus. The module also features built-in Phantom Power for connecting condenser microphones as well as Phase Reverse switch which is perfect for recording multiple takes.
- Electronically balanced ultra-high bandwidth input with -5dB to +75dB gain control & Pad switch
- Continuously Variable input impedance control (1.2kOhm to 10kOhm) can accommodate signals from instruments or be adjusted to suit a wide range of microphones
- Phase Reverse & Phantom Power
- Dedicated Additional XLR Line Input
- Front panel instrument input with ground lift switch
- Independently switched 12dB/Octave HF (Low-Pass) Filter
- Independently switched 18dB/Octave LF (High-Pass) Filter
- Independent routing to L & R Record bus
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.