SSL XRack Stereo G Compressor Module XR626
SSL XRack Stereo G Compressor Module XR626Details
The center section compressor from the 1980's G-Series analogue console is a simple unit with a simple purpose - making full mixes sound bigger, with more power, punch and drive. It brings unity and strength to your mix without risking loss of clarity. The Stereo Bus Compressor Module brings this classic 'audio glue' to you with top SuperAnalogue audio performance.
Product Ref: 43870View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Classic sonic character and mix finalising capabilities of SSL Stereo Bus Compression
- True Stereo side-chain input for external signal keying
- Link control enables several modules to be combined for surround compression
- Gain reduction meter as fitted to the classic SSL console range
- Electronically balanced XLR connections
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.