Sabian Sound Kit Complete 4 Piece Drum Mic & Mixer Kit
Sabian Sound Kit Complete 4 Piece Drum Mic & Mixer KitDetails
Product Ref: 75892View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sabian overhead Drum Mics have been optimized for the specific use as drum overheads. Great at encapsulating high frequencies as well as comprehensive impression of the kit, the overheads manage to capture a massive overall drum sound.
Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
Designed specifically for the optimization of kick drums , the SK1's large diaphragm dynamic design is designed to withstand the high sound pressure levels of today's kick drums as well as retaining pristine sound quality.
The personal drum mixer features a kick-tuned channel as well as two overhead optimized channels that create a well rounded collective sound of the kit. A natural sound is obtained from the utilization of a simple three mic setup, whereas preset audio filters take the guesswork out of achieving a great high quality sound.
The mixer also features a high output headphone amp with both 3.5mm and 1/4" jacks and a line out for live audio applications make the personal drum mixer the ultimate in live audio recording.
- Kick-tuned channel
- Overhead-optimized channels (2)
- Simple three mic setup for natural sound
- Built in SD recorder - play, review, improve
- Preset audio filters designed to take the guesswork out of getting great sound
- Connect your device for music or click track
- High output headphone amp with both 3.5mm and 1/4" jacks
- Line-out for live audio applications
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.