Samson MTR101a Studio Condenser Microphone + Accessories
Samson MTR101a Studio Condenser Microphone + AccessoriesDetails
The MTR101a is a large, 1 inch diaphragm studio condenser microphone. Ideal for recording, close miking instruments, as a room mic and more, the MTR101a is a professional and versatile mic which can be used in a variety of live and studio situations. It also comes with extra accessories including a shockmount and pop shield.
Product Ref: 37376View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The MTR101 features a cardioid pickup pattern that provides increased isolation of a sound source and can handle high SPLs of up to 137dB. With a smooth extended frequency response, low self noise and a wide dynamic range the MTR101 captures quality audio.
The internally shock mounted capsule also reduces handling noise and external vibrations. This rugged die cast mic comes with a mic clip which is designed to fit all standard mic stands. Plus this MTR101a comes with a pop filter and shockmount for the best possible recording set-up. The pop filter has a stainless mesh screen that reduces vocal popping and sibilance. Its easily attached to and removed from the mic.
The Samson MTR101 is perfect for studio vocals. The cardioid pickup pattern provides increased isolation avoiding unwanted noise, highlighting only the vocalist. Consequently the MTR101 is ideal for any vocal performance where good rear rejection is needed or for use as a "Mid" mic in a Mid-0Side stereo setup. The mic's wide 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response can capture the dynamics of any voice with ease.
Because of the wide frequency range and its ability to handle SPL, the MTR101 is ideal for use as a room mic or for close miking of a variety of instruments either live or in the studio. From guitar cabinets and drums to pianos and orchestral, the MTR101 is designed to authentically reproduce a full range of instrumental tones.
- Large, 1-inch diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern for increased isolation
- Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low self-noise, wide dynamic range perfect for recording
- Handles high SPLs of up to 137dB
- Internally shock-mounted capsule reduces handling noise and external vibrations
- Rugged die cast construction
- Includes mic clip
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.