Samson Resolv RXA10S Active Subwoofer with Remote Control
Samson Resolv RXA10S Active Subwoofer with Remote ControlDetails
The Samson Resolv RXA10S active studio reference subwoofer provides extended low frequency responses to your studio setup. The RXA10S produces 250 watts of power with a 10'' butyl coated woofer, ultra-fast recovery and quick transient responses resulting in exceptionally tight bass. Complete with filtered outputs, custom crossover control and a wireless remote control for the system.
Product Ref: 55410View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The included RXA10S remote control adds the ability to wirelessly control the complete monitor setup. A independent subwoofer and full system level controls allow precise adjustments, whilst 1-touch Dim and Mute functions are also available. Both XLR and RCA inputs are included, along with satellite outputs for any near field monitors. The option for a subwoofer bypass footswitch input is also included with a phase switch too.
- 10'' Maximum Excursion Copolymer Woofer With Butyl Surround
- Wireless Remote Controls System Level/System Mute, Sub Level/Sub Mute, System Dim
- 250 Watts Of Output Power
- Front-firing Tuned Bass Reflex Port
- All-wood Cabinet Construction
- Custom Crossover Point Control
- System Volume And Sub Volume Control
- Sub Bypass Footswitch Input
- Phase Switch
- Balanced XLR Inputs And Outputs
- RCA Inputs And Outputs
- Elegant Mesh Grill
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.