Samson S Phone 4-channel Headphone Amp
Samson S Phone 4-channel Headphone AmpDetails
The S phone is a versatile single rack space four channel headphone amplifier, loaded with advanced features that provide tremendous flexibility
Product Ref: 11132View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The S phone is a versatile single rack space four channel headphone amplifier, loaded with advanced features that provide tremendous flexibility for monitor and cue mixing. The Master Input features an input level and LED meter to control and display the overall stereo input.
Each of S phone's four channels includes three Headphone Outputs with an overall Volume control and individual Level meters. A convenient Stereo Auxiliary input is available on each channel so that individual line signals from direct or buss outputs can be mixed with the main stereo input. The Balance control adjusts the ratio of the Main and Auxiliary signal or the left to right balance (based on the setting of the ST/2CH switch) so that each headphone mix can be further tailored for a particular listener's individual needs ("More Me").
For greater sonic control, S phone also features a 2-band equalizer on each of the four channels. A master Stereo Aux input on the front panel is also supplied for inserting a second signal to all headphones.
- Four Channel Headphone Mixer/Amplifier- Two Master Stereo Inputs plus Stereo Link Output- 8 Segment LED Metering on Each Channel and Master- Two Band Equalizer on Each Channel - Three Headphone Outputs per Channel (One Front Panel and Two Rear Panel Outputs)- Auxiliary Input with Balance Control provides Four Channels of "More Me" Mixing- Mute and Stereo/2 Channel Mode Switches on Each Channel- Maximum Output Power on Each Channel (Regardless of Headphone Impedance)- Three-year Manufacturer Extended Warranty
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.