Samson SR850 / C01 Headphone and Microphone Bundle
Samson SR850 / C01 Headphone and Microphone BundleDetails
This Microphone and Headphone pack by Samson is Great for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and for use as overhead drum mics and offers an excellent listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts.
Product Ref: 17121View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
C01 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Great for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and for use as overhead drum mics, the new Samson C01 large diaphragm condenser microphone is accurate, detailed, and smooth with warm bass and extended top end.
This sturdy microphone has a large 19mm diaphragm that produces a smooth flat frequency response. It features a heavy gauge mesh grill screen, a gold plated XLR connecter and an LED indicating 48V phantom power. The unit includes a swivel stand mount and an optional SP01 shockmount is available.
SR850 Professional Studio Reference Headphones
Samson's SR850 studio reference headphones offer an excellent listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts. With outstanding bass response and clean, clear highs, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate monitoring performance.
The semi-open design of the SR850s provides an enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers also offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended listening and monitoring sessions. And an 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter is included for convenience and flexibility. When it comes to enjoying your music or mixing for a professional result, the SR850s combine comfort with professional performance.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Large 19mm Diaphragm
- Heavy Gauge Mesh Grill
- Gold Plated XLR Connector
- LED Indicates 48V Phantom Power
- Smooth, Flat Frequency Response
- Swivel Stand Mount
- Optional SP01 Shockmount
- Professional studio reference headphones
- Semi-open design for enhanced ambient listening environment
- 50mm drivers for exceptional reproduction and wide dynamic range
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ? 30kHz
- 32ohm impedance
- Self-adjusting headband
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.