Samson Z25 Studio Headphones
Samson Z25 Studio HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 77681View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Sound
Samson's Z25s are ideal for aspiring audio enthusiasts looking for a reliable pair of headphones that doesn't sacrifice sound quality for cost or convenience. They are perfect for music playback, desktop recording and live sound mixing because of their dynamic clarity and low end extension.
Built for Comfort
The Samson Z25 Studio Headphones are comfortable enough for even the longest sessions. Soft durable protein leather ear pads sit comfortably on the ear, whilst an adjustable cushioned headband helps you find the perfect fit.
Sleek, Modern Design
The Z25 Headphones are durable and lightweight, and can be easily packed into a bag thanks to their 90 degree rotating ear cups that allow them to sit completely flat. As the Z25s are closed back, over ear headphones they provide effective sound isolation and eliminate unwanted background noise. A sleek, low profile design gives these headphones a modern look.
- Ideal for tracking and music monitoring
- Tuned with exceptional low-end extension
- Lightweight, low-profile design with protein leather cushioning
- Closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- High-sensitivity 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Hardwired 8' straight cable and 1/4" adapter included
- Type: Over-ear, closed-back dynamic
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) db/W: 94dB
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Max Input Power @1kHz: 500mW
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Voice Coil Wire Type: Copper-clad aluminum
- Ear Pads: Protein leather
- Cable: 8’ (2.5m), hardwired straight
- Accessories: 1/4” adapter
- Product Weight: 0.59lb (269g)
- Gift Box Dimensions: 8.75” x 9.75” x 4.5”, (222mm x 248mm x 114mm)
- Gift Box Weight: 1.5lb (685g)
- Master Carton Quantity: 6
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.