Samson Z35 Studio Headphones
Samson Z35 Studio HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 77683View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Z35s offer a flat, balanced sound, with a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz perfect for use within the studio. The uncoloured audio found on the Z35s also makes them great for field recording too.
The Samson Z35 Headphones offer premium high-protein leather ear pads and an adjustable headband to allow you to get the most out of your listening experience. The Z35s make you want to listen longer.
The Z35s feature an over ear design which introduces natural noise isolation on the go. A sleek, low profile headband contours to the shape of your head to keep the headphones lightweight. The collapsible ear cups integrate rotational movements so that your headphones are as portable as possible.
- Ideal for field audio and music monitoring
- Tuned for a flat, detailed response
- Lightweight, low-profile design with high-protein leather cushioning
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- Premium 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Hardwired 8’ straight cable, 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
- Type: Over-ear, closed-back dynamic
- Sensitivity: (@1kHz) db/W 94dB
- Driver: Size40mm
- Max Input Power: @1kHz 500mW
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Voice Coil Wire Type: Copper-clad aluminum
- Ear Pads: High-protein leather
- Cable: 8’ (2.5m), hardwired straight
- Accessories: 1/4” adapter, carry pouch
- Product Weight: 0.6lb (273g)
- Gift Box Dimensions: 8.75” x 9.75” x 4.5”, (222mm x 248mm x 114mm)
- Gift Box Weight: 1.5lb (685g)
- Master Carton Quantity: 6
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.