Samson Z55 Studio Headphones
Samson Z55 Studio HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 77685View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Z55 Professional Reference Headphones boast custom 45mm drivers which produce a well balanced, spacious soundstage whilst maintaining exceptional detail within your sound. The high frequency response of 10Hz–25kHz provides powerful performance with any listening device.
The Samson Z55s are built to give you the best experience whilst listening to your audio. The contoured headband fits your head perfectly, complimented by multi-layered lambskin cushioning which is also found on the ear cups.
The durable, yet lightweight components make the Samson Z55 Professional Reference Headphones perfect for travelling about. The closed back ear cup design means that you get the best sound isolation whenever you need it. With the inclusion of three detachable cables, including one with media controls, your movement will no longer restrict you.
- Ideal for professional recording, mixing and studiophile music monitoring
- Tuned for exceptional balance, detail and spacious soundstage
- Lightweight, low-profile design with genuine lambskin ear pads
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- Premium 45mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 10Hz–25kHz frequency response
- Detachable 8’ straight, 4’–10’ coiled and 4’ straight with microphone and call/answer control cables
- 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
- Type: Over-ear, closed-back dynamic
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) db/W: 98dB
- Driver Size: 45mm
- Max Input Power @1kHz: 1000mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–25kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Voice Coil Wire Type: Copper-clad aluminum
- Ear Pads: Genuine lambskin
- Cables: 4’–10’ (1.2m–3m), detachable coiled 8’ (2.5m), detachable straight 4’ (1.2m), detachable straight w/ remote
- Accessories: 1/4” adapter, carry pouch
- Product Weight: 0.52lb (240g)
- Gift Box Dimensions: 8.75” x 9.75” x 4.5” (222mm x 248mm x 114mm)
- Gift Box Weight: 1.82lb (828g)
- Master Carton Quantity: 6
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.