Sennheiser e835s Cardioid Vocal Microphone, 3 Pack
Sennheiser e835s Cardioid Vocal Microphone, 3 PackDetails
The Sennheiser e835s Cardioid Vocal Microphone is the perfect choice for vocal performances, whether you're in a rehearsal room, home studio or on stage. Featuring a rugged metal housing with a silent on/off switch, the Sennheiser e835s Microphones isolating handling noise while also projecting through high on-stage levels with outstanding clarity. This Sennheiser pack includes three e835s dynamic cardioid microphones, three mic clips and three protective pouches.
Product Ref: 78663View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative e835s Cardioid Capsule
The e835s microphone is an industry leader thanks to its definitive performance. The uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality even when moving on and off axis during performances. This is combined with the cardioid pattern which ensures that the microphone provides high feedback resistance and cancels out outside noise. No matter your proximity to the capsule, the e835s will consistently deliver a clear bass and performance maxed with clarity.
Included In The Box
- 3 x e835s Microphone
- 3 x Microphone Clip
- 3 x Pouch
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Projects through high on-stage levels with outstanding clarity
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality - varying distances, moving off-axis
- Capable of withstanding high sound pressure levels
- Silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 48mm x 180mm
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- Switch: On/Off
- Weight: 330g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load: 2.7mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ω
- Minimal Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.