Shure MVi MOTIV Digital Audio Interface - Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad
Shure MVi MOTIV Digital Audio Interface - Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPadDetails
Product Ref: 54429View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording App
The MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart features for high-quality digital recording on the go - all in an intuitive interface. Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV app allows users to share files via email, text and SMS, and make real-time adjustments. Adjustable functions include five selectable DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), microphone gain adjustment, compression, equalization and an intuitive stereo width control that optimizes the microphone polar pattern for the sound source and surrounding environment.
- 24-Bit/48kHz Audio Interface for iOS and Android Devices
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (Micro-B OTG) Enabled Android Devices Only
- Class A Buffered Instrument Preamp Input for Exceptional Tone and Clarity
- On Board Phantom Power Supply (12v –iOS / 48v USB)
- 5 Preset DSP Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Front Panel Touch Controls for Mode Selection, Headphone Volume, Mic Gain and Mute
- Built-In Headphone Output for Real-Time Monitoring
- XLR/TRS Combo Jack for Connecting Microphones or Instruments
- Robust and Durable Metal Construction
- Includes Micro-B to USB Cable and Micro-B to Lighting Cable
- DSP Modes: Speech, Singing, Acoustic, Loud, Flat
- Input: XLR/TRS Combo Jack
- Input Impedance (XLR): > 2 kOhms
- Input Impedance (TRS): > 1 MOhms
- Bit Depth: 16-Bit / 24-Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Gain Range (XLR): 0 to +36 dB
- Gain Range (TRS): +9 dB
- Maximum Input Level (XLR): 0 dBV
- Maximum Input Level (TRS): +9 dBV
- Headphone Output: 1 x 3.5mm (1/8”)
- Phantom Power: +12v (iOS) / +48v (USB)
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- Housing: All Metal Construction
- Includes: 1 x Micro-B to USB, 1 x Micro-B to Lightning Cable
- Height: 42 mm
- Width: 84 mm
- Depth: 72 mm
- Weight: 310 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.