Shure MVi MOTIV Professional Mobile Studio Bundle
Shure MVi MOTIV Professional Mobile Studio BundleDetails
Product Ref: 66800View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Shure MVi MOTIV Digital Audio Interface - Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPadThe Shure MVi Digital Audio Interface connects to any standard XLR microphone - including those requiring phantom power - or 1/4 inch plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or PC for seamless, high-quality audio capture. An intuitive touch panel allows easy, real-time access to volume, gain and mode selection functions. Equipped with five built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), MVi offers the convenience of a professional sound studio in a compact, portable size. MVi includes a Micro-B-to-USB cable for connection to a PC, Mac or Android device, and is available with a Micro-B-to-LTG cable for connection to Apple mobile devices.
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording AppThe MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart features for high-quality digital recording on the go - all in an intuitive interface. Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV app allows users to share files via email, text and SMS, and make real-time adjustments. Adjustable functions include five selectable DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), microphone gain adjustment, compression, equalization and an intuitive stereo width control that optimizes the microphone polar pattern for the sound source and surrounding environment.
Shure MVI Features
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- Discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v – iOS / 48v – USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud): Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- XLR – 6.3 mm Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or 6.3 mm plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable and (1) Micro-B to Lightning cable
- All-Metal Construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
Shure SRH145 Portable Closed Back HeadphonesThe Shure SRH145 Portable Semi-Open Headphones deliver legendary Shure quality with good external noise isolation and a comfortable fit. Ultra-lightweight, the SRH145 on-ear headphones are great for on-the-go-use thanks to their easy to store, collapsible design. Enjoy full-range audio and rich, deep bass with the SRH145 Portable Semi-Open Headphones, developed by a brand trusted for music history's greatest moments.
Shure SRH145 Features
- Closed-back ear cups provide good external noise isolation
- Ultra-lightweight, collapsible design offers convenient storage and on-the-go use
- Adjustable, on-ear ear cups and padded headband ensure an ergonomic and secure fit
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 34 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz-18 kHz
- Weight: 5.28 oz (150 g) without cable
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.52 m)
- Cable Style: Straight, attached dual-exit
- Detachable cable?: No
- Plug: Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.