Shure PGA98D Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone with XLR Cable
Shure PGA98D Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone with XLR CableDetails
Product Ref: 55431View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Optimised Drum Performance & Recording
A molded one-piece drum mount allows the PGA98D to quickly and securely attach to any drum or percussion instrument where it produces a crisp and clear reproduction thanks to the tailored microphone cartridge. Positioning is made easy with the flexible gooseneck whilst the black metallic finish provides an unobtrusive appearance. The drum microphone includes an XLR cable and an integrated preamplifier delivers phantom power and a direct XLR connection. With a feedback rejecting cardioid polar pattern, the PGA98D condenser mic is ideal for both live performance and recording purposes.
Included In The Box
- 1 x PGA98D Drum Microphone
- 1 x Molded One-Piece Drum Mount
- 1 x Zipper Pouch
- 1 x XLR-XLR Cable
- Tailored microphone cartridge design
- Flexible gooseneck design
- Molded one-piece drum mount
- Integrated preamplifier provides direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pick-up pattern
- Updated industrial design
- Includes 15ft XLR cable & zipper pouch
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 850Ω
- Sensitivity: -52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV)
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Self-Noise: 27 dB SPL-A
- Sound Pressure: 130 dB SPL
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Connector: XLR
- Housing: Cast Zinc
- Power Requirements: 11-52 VDC Phantom Power (2 mA)
- Weight: 210 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.