Shure X2u XLR to USB Converter
Shure X2u XLR to USB ConverterDetails
Product Ref: 14464View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Digital Recording Connectivity
The X2u Signal Adapter allows you to connect any wired microphone to a computer for digital recording applications. The adapter simply plugs into the microphone and computer with no setup needed. The built-in microphone gain control allows you to take control over the input signal strength and the zero latency monitoring delivers real-time playback. The X2u adapter is ideal for home recording studios and features an integrated headphone jack so you can monitor the sound without another sound card. The USB adapter is compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000 and Max OS X.
Included In The Box
- 1 x X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter With Headphone Output
- 1 x 3 Metre USB Cable
- 1 x Padded Zipper Pouch
- USB plug & play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, 2000, 7 & 8 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control
- Zero latency monitoring
- Headphone jack with volume control
- Monitor mix control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Provides +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes 3m USB cable & zippered pouch
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Power Requirements: USB-Powered, 500 mA, Maximum
- Digital Noise Floor:
- Minimum MIC GAIN Setting: -81 dB FS
- Maximum MIC GAIN Setting: -78 dB FS
- Sampling Rate: Up To 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 Bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-Colour):
- OFF: -30 dB FS
- Green: -30 to -12 dB FS
- Yellow: -12 to 0 dB FS
- Red: >0 (Digital Converter Clipped)
- Adjustable Gain Range: 40 dB
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8 Inch)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.