Sontronics Halo Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone
Sontronics Halo Dynamic Guitar Amp MicrophoneDetails
The latest microphone to join the Sontronics family is yet another striking model, this time a dynamic microphone designed for use on guitar amps and cabinets. The HALO has a dynamic capsule suspended on four spring mounts within a circular frame that protects the microphone from vibrations and rumble on stage or in the studio.
Product Ref: 25086View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
HALO is based on the Sontronics STC-80, a handheld dynamic microphone that gives stunning results on vocals, but has also been increasingly used to great effect on guitar amps for live and studio work. The HALO takes the same capsule, enhances it slightly to capture the exact frequencies of your guitar amp, and the result is all the bite, crunch and presence you could wish for without need to lay a finger on the EQ.
HALO is yet another of Sontronics founder and mic designer Trevor Coley's stunning vintage-inspired creations, reminiscent of the SATURN multi-pattern condenser mic. "As a guitarist myself," Coley explains, "I've always wanted to give other guitar players something that looks a lot more inspiring than a regular handheld dynamic to put in front of their amps and HALO is exactly that. It looks and sounds like no other guitar mic out there!"
"Our pair of Halos have been in constant use. These mics accurately recreate all frequencies meaning little to no additional EQ is required to give a rich tone. Visually and sonically these are sll-round fajntastic microphones!"
Jake Belben, Engineer (Leopard Productions)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -54dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: =<600 Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.