Sontronics Saturn Condenser Microphone and Art Tube Mp Preamp Bundle
Sontronics Saturn Condenser Microphone and Art Tube Mp Preamp BundleDetails
Product Ref: 41226View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The retro-styled SATURN, whose design is inspired by the classic vocal mics of the 1940s and 50s, is the ideal all-round studio microphone. It will provide you with perfectly detailed, refined results, no matter what you place in front of it.
While SATURN was originally designed with vocals in mind, its choice of polar patterns plus filter and pad controls lend it a great versatility and it gives fantastic results on vocals, speech, guitars, brass, woodwind, strings, piano, drums?
the list goes on!
The five polar patterns ? omnidirectional, subcardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-of-eight ? combine with the variable attenuation (-10/-20dB) and high-pass filter (75/125Hz) to let you create exactly the results you want. The only limit with SATURN is your own creativity!
"Saturn is really a top piece of kit. No EQ necessary, it dealt with all the dynamics excellently and was really open and present without sounding treated."
Paul Staveley O'Duffy, Producer/Songwriter
"....the SATURN has wowed me and all my clients with its fantastic results on anything I've stuck it in front of. Vocals are warm and valvey-sounding, piano is crisp and clean and rounded, strings are stunning, acoustic guitar is breathtaking, I've even given it a hammering with drums and it comes up with the goods every time. The best thing I've ever invested in for the studio, by far!"
Sontronics User Review
Art Tube Mp
The hybrid design of the Tube MP allows it to add warmth and fatness to a signal while maintaining exceptionally low-noise and high quality. While its primary application is to be used with a microphone, the Tube MP is an exceptional direct box - impedance matching, amplifying and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it.
The usage of external mic/line preamps has become increasingly popular over the past several years. The Tube MP offers superior performance and sound quality to the on-board preamps found in today s low-cost mixers and multi-trackers. It s sound has been consistently favoured over other products costing upwards to ten-times its price.
Professional quality sound combined with professional features like: a hand-selected 12AX7a tube, phantom power and phase reverse are what have made the Tube MP a staple in thousands of studios worldwide. For a minimal investment, a Tube MP can provide the single largest improvement to the sound of your studio.
- Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa - 32dB + 1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Omni, subcardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-of-eight
- Impedance ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5 THD @ 1,000Hz): 130dB
- Power Source: Phantom Power 48V +4V
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
Tube Mp Features/Specifications
- CMMR: >75dB (typ @1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -129dBu ('A' weighted XLR to XLR
- Frequency Response: 10kHz to 20kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Input Impedance: 2k Ohms (XLR), 840 Ohms (1/4")
- Maximum Gain: 70dB (XLRto XLR typical)
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBu (XLR), +22dBu (1/4")
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu (XLR), +22dBu (1/4")
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms (XLR), 300 ohms (1/4")
- Power Requirements: 9 VAC @ 700ma (typ)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% (typical)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.