Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos Player Bundle
Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos Player BundleDetails
The world's most popular virtual grand piano collection just got better with the creation of Ivory II Grand Pianos. Featuring a greatly expanded sound set with nearly double the velocity layers, and the powerful, new Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II Grand Pianos soars at the highest possible levels of sampling and synthesis technology. This bundle also includes an M-Audio Oxygen 88. The M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI controller delivers a highly expressive playing experience that's designed to satisfy players who need the feel of a piano combined with the power of a modern MIDI controller.
Product Ref: 74032View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos, Includes iLok.
The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II Grand Pianos will breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
A host of new piano-centric features have been added to the Ivory II engine. Principal among them is Sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way, realizing the true complexities and subtleties of sympathetic string excitation. Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner that undamped strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
Ivory II also delivers some of Synthogy's most frequent customer requests, with features such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features like Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design.
At the heart of Ivory II are Ivory's legendary pianos. Each Ivory piano has been further refined and developed, including expanded velocity levels (up to 18 per piano), additional soft pedal samples, and more release samples. Synthogy's decades of expertise in piano development, along with proprietary "timbre interpolation" technology combine to deliver greater fidelity, unrivaled playability, and a musical experience that is unsurpassed.
Ivory II represents the most significant design enhancement to Ivory's custom piano technology since its introduction. Years in the making, every effort has been taken to assure that Ivory II is a true and worthy successor to the legacy established by our original Ivory products.
M-Audio Oxygen 88 Key Graded Hammer Action Keyboard with FREE Pedal
The 88-note, graded hammer-action keybed offers an impressive feel and response while 32 assignable buttons, knobs and faders provide complete control over your music software. DirectLink mode automatically maps these onboard controls to common DAW functions including transport, mixer, track pan, and plug-in parameters. Built-in presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box - no complicated setup required. Featuring an unparalleled combination of great feel, total control, and ease of use, Oxygen 88 is the perfect choice for both studio and stage.
M-Audio carefully designed the Oxygen 88 keyboard to emulate the feel and response of an acoustic piano. Graded hammer action means that the keys are slightly heavier in the bass and lighter in the treble areas - just like the real thing. They've also incorporated four highly musical velocity curves, so you can choose the one that best suits your playing style. In addition, Oxygen 88 includes three pedal inputs so you can incorporate two sustain pedals and one expression pedal for total piano-style control over your performance.
Featuring 32 assignable knobs, faders, buttons, and transport controls, Oxygen 88 gives you total control over your session. Dedicated Track up/down buttons let you navigate from track to track at the touch of a button - allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music rather than going back and forth between QWERTY keyboard and MIDI controller. DirectLink mode automatically maps Oxygen 88 controls to common DAW parameters - while factory presets provide instant mapping to popular virtual instruments including Xpand!2, Hybrid, Velvet, Strike, Oddity, ImpOSCar, and MiniMonsta. Use the dedicated Select buttons to quickly switch MIDI channels and presets for deep tactile control over multitimbral software instruments. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn't get any easier than this.
Synthogy Ivory II Features/Specifications:
- Over 77 Gigabytes of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments: - Bosendorfer 290 Imperial Grand - German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand - Yamaha C7 Grand - (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible
- Synthogy's exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels (plus Bösendorfer extended low octave)
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Real Release samples, Soft Pedal samples, and Pedal Noise enhancements
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 Or Higher
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64-bit)
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or Equivalent CPU
- 2.5 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU Recommended
- 1.5 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended)
- 22 GB Free Hard Drive Space (77 GB Recommended)
- Hard Drive Speed Minimum 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM Drive For Installation
- iLok Key (Included)
M-Audio Oxygen 88Features/Specifications:
- 88-note graded hammer-action keybed - musically satisfying, authentic piano feel
- DirectLink mode - instant controller mapping to common DAW functions - no setup required
- Compatible with Pro Tools, GarageBand, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more - out-of-the-box integration with popular DAW software
- Dedicated transport and track select buttons - streamlined session control
- 32 assignable knobs, faders, and buttons - hands-on control over software parameters
- MIDI Data from variable controllers:
- MIDI Control Number
- Program, Bank LSB, Bank MSB
- Pitch Bend
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx Messages
- MIDI Data from buttons/switches:
- Note On
- Note On/Off toggle
- MIDI CC On/Off toggle
- Program, Bank LSB, Bank MSB presets
- MIDI Machine Control functions
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx messages
- 53.3 x 14.0 x 5.5 in / 135.5 x 35.5 x 14.0 cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.