Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos
Synthogy Ivory II Grand PianosDetails
The world's most popular virtual grand piano collection just got better with the creation of Ivory II Grand Pianos. Featuring a greatly expanded sound set with nearly double the velocity layers, and the powerful, new Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II Grand Pianos soars at the highest possible levels of sampling and synthesis technology.
Product Ref: 18280View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rich, Realistic Sound
The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II Grand Pianos will breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
A host of new piano-centric features have been added to the Ivory II engine. Principal among them is Sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way, realizing the true complexities and subtleties of sympathetic string excitation. Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner that undampened strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
Ivory II also delivers some of Synthogy's most frequent customer requests, with features such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features like Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design.At the heart of Ivory II are Ivory's legendary pianos. Each Ivory piano has been further refined and developed, including expanded velocity levels (up to 18 per piano), additional soft pedal samples, and more release samples. Synthogy's decades of expertise in piano development, along with proprietary "timbre interpolation" technology combine to deliver greater fidelity, unrivalled playability, and a musical experience that is unsurpassed. Ivory II represents the most significant design enhancement to Ivory's custom piano technology since its introduction. Years in the making, every effort has been taken to assure that Ivory II is a true and worthy successor to the legacy established by our original Ivory products. Please note: Synthogy products require an iLok authorisation key
- Over 77 Gigabytes of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments including: Sendorfer 290 Imperial Grand, German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand and the Yamaha C7 Grand (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible
- Synthogy's exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels (plus Bösendorfer extended low octave)
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Real Release samples, Soft Pedal samples, and Pedal Noise enhancements
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 Or Higher
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64-bit)
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or Equivalent CPU
- 2.5 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU Recommended
- 1.5 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended)
- 22 GB Free Hard Drive Space (77 GB Recommended)
- Hard Drive Speed Minimum 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM Drive For Installation
- iLok Key (Not Included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.